FUGABELLA COLOR is a decorative resin-cement grout for grouting of ceramic and porcelain tiles, mosaic and natural stone. It achieves performance characteristics such as water-repellence, very low water absorption, high surface hardness, high resistance to the most common acidic substances and total colour uniformity.
• Green product for bio-building.
• Available in a 50 colour design range.
• Produces grout joints that are naturally antibacterial, easy to clean and maintain.
• Suitable for underfloor heating systems
• Can be recycled as mineral inert material, avoiding waste disposal costs and environmental impact.
• High-performance grouting of joints from 0 to 20 mm.
• High degree of hardness, water-repellence with water-drop effect.
3 kg bags – ISO 11600
TO BE USED WITH: porcelain tiles, low thickness slabs, ceramic tiles, klinker, cotto, glass and ceramic mosaic, of all types and formats – natural stone, recomposed materials, marble.
FOR: internal and external flooring and walls, in domestic, commercial and industrial applications and street furniture, in environments subject to heavy traffic, also in areas subject to thermal shock and freezing – swimming pools, tanks and fountains – underfloor heating systems.